Saturday, May 26, 2007

Off to Sin City!

I'm off to Vegas on Monday! My Aunt Irma is turning 70 and her daughter thought it would be cool to throw her a party there. About 10 of us--my mom, sister, niece, aunts, uncle, and cousins, from California, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Vermont--are converging on Sin City for a few days. What a hoot. My last trip there was for the 2005 Vegas Marathon, my first official marathon in 9 years... as well as last official marathon--they hurt too much. Vegas isn't exactly my first choice for a vacation destination, but it'll be nice to see my relatives, some of whom I haven't seen in 15 years.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to sneak out to Red Rock Canyon ... or I may have to settle for some early morning jaunts up and down the Strip. (O_O)

2 comments:

I am a runner. "We are what we repeatedly do" said...

sos do tell Sue what can the 100 mile champ run in a road marathon???? Inquiring minds want to know.

enjoy Vegas.. it is awesome!

RunSueRun said...

I'm not telling -- it was SLOW. You'll have to look it up! :)